Stuffed Bathua Paratha is very good for health.Stuffed Bathua Paratha can be served as breakfast or as main course. Stuffed Bathua Paratha recipe is very simple and full of taste. You can make it by Aloo Gobhi Veg.Stuffed Bathua Paratha Recipe is now available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Ingredients for Stuffed Bathua Paratha:-
- Wheat flour – 400gm
- Bathua/ Chenopodium Album – 400 gm
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Water – 150 ml
- Pure Ghee
- Aloo Gobhi Sabji
How to prepare Stuffed Bathua Paratha:-
- Take Bathua, wash it, cut it and put it for steam in a cooker on high gas.
- After 2 whistle, close the gas and open the lid.
- Put it to cool.
- Now put it in mixer and grind it to smooth paste.
- Take Wheat Flour and Bathua together and put Asafoetida, Cumin Seed, Red Chili Powder and Salt in it, make Dough of it.
- Your Bathua Atta is ready to make Parathas.
- Take a Griddle/ Tawa and keep it on medium gas.
- Now when heated, grease it with Pure Ghee.
- Now take a little ball of Bathua Aata and roll it with Rolling Pin On Rolling Base.
- Put little Aloo Gobhi Veg in it and cover it from all sides.
- Now roll it into a round with the help of rolling pin.
- Now put this on Tawa.
- When it is cooked from one side, put Pure Ghee and do it upside down and repeat till both sides are reddish and crispy.
- Your yummy Stuffed Bathua Paratha is ready, serve it hot.
- You can serve it with Tamatar Aloo ki Sabji, Boondi Raita.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.
भरवाँ बथुआ पराठा बनाने की विधि Stuffed Bathua Paratha Recipe
पारूल मित्तल Parul Mittal
Based on 5 Review(s)