This is a Pani Puri (Gol Gappe/ Puchka/ Gupchup) Water with coriander Leaves and Mint Leaves to enhance the taste with Indian Spices to give a mouth watering flavour. It is very easy and Chatpata to enhance your taste buds. Golgappa, Puchka, gupchup, Pani Puri ka Pani Recipe/ Vidhi is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Pani Puri ka Pani:-
- Water – 600 ml
- Mint leaves – 12 gm
- Coriander leaves – 18 gm
- Green Chilly – 2 piece
- Tamarind paste – 1 teaspoon
- Black salt – 1 teaspoon
- Roasted and powdered cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Chat Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon – 1/2 pieces
- Boondi – 10 gm
How to prepare Pani Puri ka Pani:-
- Grind all ingredients (except water, lemon and boondi) in Mixer Grinder.
- Mix the masala paste in water.
- Squeeze the lime juice in water.
- Now add little Boondi to it.
- Your yummy Pani Puri ka Pani (Gol Gappe ka Pani/ Puchka ka Pani) is ready.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.