Kesariya Bhat Chawal is so yummy, is a different sweet dish. In Saraswati puja we make this dish as a prasad. Kesariya Bhat Chawal is very easy to make, is mouth watering, Kesariya Bhat Chawal can be made as instant sweet dish, if some guest surprise you. So try it, I’m sure you will love it. This is very tasty and can be made in minutes. Kesariya Bhat Chawal recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Ingredients for Kesariya Bhat Chawal:-
- Rice – 100gm
- Water – 500ml
- Sugar – 70gm (70 ग्राम)
- Pure Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Kesar – half teaspoon
- Almonds – 5 pieces break into 2-3 pieces
- Cardamom – 5 crushed
- Raisins – 10 pieces
- Cashew nuts – 5 break into 2-3 pieces
- Grated Nariyal – 4 teaspoon
- Chironji – 2 teaspoon
How to prepare Kesariya Bhat Chawal:-
- Take Rice and soak it for 10 minutes.
- Now wash it and keep it on full gas with Turmeric in it.
- Let it cook.
- When Rice is cooked, strain it and keep it in a bowl, which can be kept on gas.
- Pour Pure Ghee in it and put Sugar in Rice.
- Keep it on simmer gas for 2 minutes and then close it.
- Now put Raisins, Kesar, Almonds, Cashew nuts, Grated Gari, Chironji and Crushed Cardamom in it.
- Cover it for sometime, so that Rice can be Kesari.
- Your Kesariya Bhat Chawal are ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.