In Vrat Kuttu Ataa Pakoda is real motivation for me, because it is so tempting and tasty that I just love it. You can easily make Kuttu Ataa Pakoda, and have the flavor and taste. Best match with Curd and Charnamrit. It is tasty to eat and simple to prepare so try it. Kuttu Ataa Pakoda recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Kuttu Ataa Pakoda:-
- Potato – 5 medium sized finely chopped
- Kuttu Atta – 75 gm
- Sendha Namak/ Rock Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – half Kadahi full for deep fry
- Green Coriander – to garnish finely chopped
- Green Chili – to garnish finely chopped
How to prepare Kuttu Ataa Pakoda:-
- Take Potatoes, wash them and finely chop.
- Now take a big plate or bowl and put Kuttu Atta in it and chopped Potato.
- Mix it nicely and then add Salt, Pepper, Green chopped Coriander and Chili.
- Add very Little Water to make paste for Pakori.
- Put kadahi on high flame and then pour Oil in it.
- Let Oil heat.
- Now take small amount of Kuttu mixture and put in the Oil carefully.
- Kuttu Atta Pakori takes time to cook, but once it is cooked it is delicious.
- When Pakori is made take it out and repeat process till whole mixture is made.
- Kuttu Atta Aloo Pakori is made, serve it with Curd and Charnamrit.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.