Matar Kulche/ Chhole Kulche is very mouth watering dish. You can have it anytime, very filling and loads of taste. It is very easy to make, try it. Matar Kulche/ Chhole Kulche recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Matar Kulche/ Chhole Kulche:-
- Safed Matar boiled
- Tomato – 1 finely chopped
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Fresh Green Coriander finely chopped
- Fresh Green Chili finely chopped
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt accordingly
- Oil – 300 ml
How to prepare Matar Kulche/ Chhole Kulche:-
- See the recipe of Safed Matar and make it.
- Take it in a bowl, add Tomato, Onion, Green Coriander and Chili in it.
- Now add Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and Salt accordingly.
- Mix it well, your Matar is ready, it should be hot.
- Buy Kulcha packet from market as it is easily available.
- Take a Tawa on high gas, grease it with Oil.
- Put one Kulcha on it and grease Oil on one side of Kulcha with flat spatula, now do it upside down and again put Oil on another side.
- When Kulcha is reddish from both sides, it is made.
- Serve Matar with Kulcha hot.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.
छोले कुलचे/ मटर कुलचे बनाने की विधि Matar Kulche/ Chhole Kulche Recipe
पारूल मित्तल Parul Mittal
Based on 5 Review(s)