Ingredients for Meethi Sewai Dry:-
- Roasted Long Seviyan – 110 gm
- Sugar – 150 gm
- Milk – 50 ml
- Water – 150 ml
- Pure Ghee – 1 teaspoon
- Almonds – 4 piesces cut
- Kismis – 10 pieces
- Cardamom – 5 pieces crushed
- Fresh Cream – 4 teaspoons
How to make Meethi Sewai Dry:-
- Take long Seviyan and break it into small pieces.
- First take a kadahi and put Pure Ghee in it on medium flame.
- Now put Seviyan in it and roast it till it becomes brownish.
- Close gas and keep it aside.
- Now take water in a pan, add Sugar to it and put on high flame.
- When Sugar dissolves, pour Milk to it.
दूध डालिये उबलते पानी में pouring milk into boiling water
- When boil comes, mix it with Seviyan on simmer gas.
- Now cover it with lid and simmer gas.
- After 5 minutes close gas.
- Your Meethi Sukhi Seviyan is ready.
- Garnish it with all Dry Fruits.
- Now take 2 folks and scatter Seviyan from one another.
How to serve Meethi Sewai Dry:-
- Take out Meethi Sukhi Seviyan in a bowl, now take half teaspoon Fresh Cream and put it on it and serve.
- Your yummy Meethi Sukhi Seviyan is ready to serve.
- It is a delight for everyone, so enjoy.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.