Potatoes are king of vegetables and are prepared in different ways. Here I have made dry potatoes (Sukhe Aloo Ki Sabzi). They are very delicious and are simply made. you can eat them as snacks also with tea. You can have Sukhe Aloo Ki Sabzi with Kadhi, Bathua Paratha, Roti/ Chapati, Arhar Tadka Dal, and Pooris etc. Sukhe Aloo ki Sabji Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Serves 4 persons
Ingredients of Sukhe Aloo Ki Sabzi:-
- Potato boiled – 4 piece cut
- Desi Ghee/ Oil – 2 table spoon
- Fresh Green Coriander – 20g finely chopped
- Green Chili – 1 piece finely chopped
- Cumin Seeds – 1.5 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
How to prepare Sukhe Aloo Ki Sabzi:-
- Take a Kadahi/ Wok and put on simmer gas.
- Put Oil in it and let it be warm, firstly put Asafetida in it, then Cumin Seeds and Garam Masala, Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, mix it well.
- Simmer gas.
- Now put Potatoes and Salt in it and mix it well.
- Leave for 15 minutes and mix it in small intervals.
- Now put Green Coriander and Green Chili in it, mix well.
- Leave for 2 minutes more.
- Your yummy Sukhe Aloo ki Sabji is ready.
- Serve hot.
- You can serve it with Kadhi, Bathua Paratha, Roti/ Chapati, Arhar Tadka Dal, and Pooris etc, it is also served in North Indian Platter.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.
आलू की सूखी सब्जी बनाने की विधि Sukhe Aloo Ki Sabzi Recipe
पारूल मित्तल Parul Mittal
Based on 71 Review(s)
supar like hai hamar ji thanku
Simple n tasty