Sometimes kids don’t want to take milk in a traditional manner, at that time Cold Coffee is the best way out. Easy to make and nutritious. Loved by all, in summers you can make it in evening instead of tea and serve it, it will refresh you and will give energy too. Here I have given the way of serving, in which the feel of cafe will come and everybody will ask you about it. So go for it, make a coffee with a difference which will make you famous among your people. This recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Cold Coffee:-
- Milk – 250g
- Sugar – 22 gm
- Ice Cubes – 8 cubes
- Hershey’s liquid chocolate
- Coffee Powder Instant/ Nescafe Classic – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Cold Coffee:-
- Take Milk, Sugar, Coffee and Ice Cubes in a mixer and churn it.
- When coffee is made, taste it and if needed add Sugar according to your taste.
- Take a glass and Hershey’s liquid chocolate, pour it from the mouth of glass, liquid chocolate will flow downwards, it will make lines and cover whole glass, your glass will be decorated.
- Now pour your coffee from mixer into it and serve it.
- Your delicious Cold Coffee is ready.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.