Gobhi Aloo Sabji is instant and great in taste. It is nourishing and is made in little Oil. Serve it with Paratha or with Dal in lunch. Gobhi Aloo Sabzi recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Gobhi Aloo Sabji:-
- Cauliflower – 1 full, cut into small pieces
- Potato – 2, cut into small pieces
- Fresh Green Coriander – 15g finely chopped
- Green Chilli – 1 finely chopped
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ½ teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Black Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chat Masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil – 1.5 tablespoon
How to prepare Gobhi Aloo Sabji:-
- Take cualiflower and cut into small pieces.
- Take potato and cut into small pieces.
- Take a Kadhai and pour Oil in it, on high flame, when hot, put Asafetida, Cumin Seeds in it.
- When fried add Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Black Salt, Chat Masala, Dry Mango Masala in it and stir well.
- Stir it well, put Gobhi and Aloo in it with Salt, simmer gas.
- Cover with a lid.
- After 2 minutes, close gas and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Hot Tip:- Doing this makes it more delicious.
- Now open gas on low flame.
- Stir it in small intervals, approx 5 minutes.
- Check Aloo, if soft , remove lid and leave it on simmer to roast.
- When color of Sabji is reddish and water is evaporated, aroma is good, your veg is ready.
- Usually it takes 15-20 minutes.
- Now garnish it with Green Coriander and Green Chili.
- For final touching put Garam Masala in it.
- Your Sabji is ready to serve.
- Serve it with Paratha or with Dal in lunch.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.