Ingredients of Bathua Paratha:-
- Wheat flour – 400gm
- Bathua/ Chenopodium Album – 400 gm
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Water – 150 ml
- Pure Ghee
How to prepare Bathua Paratha:-
- Take Bathua, wash it, cut it and put it for steam in a cooker on medium gas.
- After 2 whistle, close the gas and open the lid.
- Put it to cool.
- Now put it in mixer and grind it to smooth paste.
- Take Wheat Flour and Bathua together and put Asafetida, Cumin Seed, Red Chili Powder and Salt in it, make Dough of it.
- Your Bathua Atta is ready to make Parathas.
- Take a Griddle/ Tawa and keep it on high gas.
- Now when heated, grease it with Pure Ghee.
- Now take a little ball of Bathua Atta and roll it with Rolling Pin On Rolling Base.
- Now put this on Tawa.
- Now when it is cooked from one side, put Ghee and do it upside down and repeat till both sides are reddish and crispy.
- Your yummy Paratha is ready, serve it hot.
- You can serve it with Tamatar Aloo ki Sabji.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.