We all love Arbi ki sukhi Sabji in different forms. Here is a way to make it more tempting and tasty. Easy to make and tasty in taste. Kids love Arbi ki sukhi Sabji in this form as it is tasty and crispy. Very simple to make and it enhances taste of food we are taking. It can be served it with Parathas and Pooris also. Arbi ki sukhi Sabji recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Arbi ki sukhi Sabji:-
- Arbi – 500g
- Oil – 2 table spoon
- Caraway/ Ajwain – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Green Coriander Leaves – 20g finely chopped
How to prepare Arbi ki sukhi Sabji:-
- Take Arbi, peel it and cut longitudinal.
- Take a heavy Kadahi and pour Oil in it.
- Now open gas on high and when heated, put Asafetida, Ajwain, Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala, Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt, mix it well with spatula.
- Add Arbi in it, Simmer gas, mix well and cover with lid.
- Now leave it on simmer gas and mix it in small intervals and cover with lid every time till it is made.
- You will see color of Arbi becomes brownish and becomes crispy.
- Put Coriander Leaves in it.
- Let it roast till it is brownish in color and crispy.
- Now your Arbi ki Sabji is ready.
- Serve it with North Indian Platter.
- You can serve it with Parathas and Pooris also.
- You can also see my Arbi ki sabji with boiled arbi and for navratra Vrat wali arbi sabji.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.