Jowar paratha is very tasty and easy to make. Jowar Paratha increases the taste of all veg. I have given the much easy method to make it, so do try it and enjoy. Jowar Paratha recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Jowar Paratha:-
- 150 gm Jowar Flour
- 80 gm Wheat Flour
- 50 gm Pure Ghee
How to prepare Jowar Paratha:-
- Take both flours and knead it (Aata Gundna).
- Your kneaded flour is ready, make paratha of it.
- Take a rolling base and rolling pin and smoothen the flour ball.
- Take a Tawa on high flame, when heated, grease oil on Tawa and put smoothen flour on it.
- Now do it upside down and put oil on it.
- Repeat the process and when cooked from both side, your paratha is ready.
- Serve it hot.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.