Sambar Vada is easy to make, very healthy as it has ingredients like Urad Dal and Rice with Fenugreek seeds. It is a South Indian Recipe served with Sambar and Coconut Chutney. Sambar Vada recipe is available in Hindi (हिन्दी) and English both.
Ingredients of Sambar Vada:-
- Urad Dal – 300gm
- Rice – 150 gm
- Chana dal – 80 gm
- Fenugreek seeds/ Methidana – 1 teaspoon
- Oil –half kadhai to fry
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Mixer Grinder
- Vada Maker
- Note:- You can get Vada Maker from any utensil shop, it is easily available.
How to prepare Sambar Vada:-
- Soak Urad Dal, Chana dal, Rice and Fenugreek overnight.
- Strain the Water and wash thoroughly, grind mixture in the grinder, add Salt, Red chili powder and Asafetida, grind it, till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Now take Kadahi (wok) and put oil to heat on high flame.
- Fill the mixture in Vada maker.
- When the oil is heated, put the mixture into it through Vada maker.
- Now leave it for 1 minute then upside down.
- Do this process till the Vada’s are brownish in shade.
- Now take them out.
- They are ready to serve.
- Serve it hot with Sambar and Coconut Chutney.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.
सांबर वड़ा बनाने की विधि Sambar Vada Recipe
पारूल मित्तल Parul Mittal
Based on 42 Review(s)