Coconut/ Nariyal Chutney is a very essential part of South Indian Platter. Coconut/ Nariyal Chutney is simple to prepare and is very tasty. Coconut is nourishing so its chutney is very healthy. Coconut/ Nariyal Chutney enhance taste of Idli Sambar, Masala Dosa and Sambar. Coconut/ Nariyal Chutney recipe is very easy to prepare. Coconut/ Nariyal Chutney recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Coconut/ Nariyal Chutney:-
- Coconut – 1 or 170gm finely chopped
- Fresh Green Coriander – 3 gm or 1 strand
- Water – 300 ml
- Green Chili – 1 piece
- Tamarind Paste – 1.5 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Water accordingly as Coconut needs a lots of water
How to prepare Coconut/ Nariyal Chutney:-
- Take a mixer grinder.
- For smooth Paste you can first Grind Coconut in grinder.
- Put all Coconut in it with Green Coriander, Green Chili and Tamarind Paste, Salt and Water.
- Now churn it to smooth paste.
- Hot Tip:- If you feel Chutney is solid, mix Water and then Salt, if needed accordingly. This is very easy to make and very tasty to eat.
- Your Coconut Chutney is ready to serve.
- You can serve it with Sambar, Idli Sambar and Masala Dosa.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.