When ever we are eating Puchkas or matar kulcha, we demand Matar Chole to enhance taste. So make this yummy Matar at home which is so easy that you will enjoy making it. Matar Chole can be taken with Lemon and Onion in breakfast, as breakfast becomes oil free, Kids love it. Try Matar Chole with Pani Puri or Chole Kulche. Matar Chole recipe is available in both Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Serves 6 person
Ingredients of Matar Chole Golgappa filling matar Recipe:-
- White Matar – 500g you can get packet from grocery shop
- Water – 1 Lt
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Roasted Cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder Amchoor powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 2 teaspoon
To make Matar Chole Golgappa filling matar for Breakfast ingredients are:-
- Green Coriander Leaves – finely chopped
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Green Chili – 1 finely chopped
- Lemon – 1 piece
How to prepare Matar Chole Golgappa filling matar Recipe:-
- Take matar in a deep bowl ,and soak it overnight.
- In the morning, wash it with clean Water and put it in Cooker.
- Now put Water and Matar on high flame with Salt.
- Let it whistle.
- After 15 – 20 whistles close gas.
- Leave it in steam.
- Open the lid after 10 minutes.
- Check matar, if it is soft and cooked, your boiled matar is ready. If not keep it for 2-3 whistles more.
- To make it spicy add Red Chili Powder,Coriander Powder, Dry mango powder and Roasted Cumin powder in it.
- You can also serve it with Onion, Coriander Leaves and Green Chili with Lemon in breakfast as it is filling and good in taste.
- YourMatar Chole Golgappa filling matar is ready.
- Matar Chole Golgappa filling matar with Pani Puri or Chole Kulche.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.