Gajar ki Kanji is good for digestion and awesome in taste, so in Holi we make it. It is so tasty to eat and very easy to make. In Holi we prepare very oily stuff and Kanji ka Pani gives our stomach soothing effect. So try it and enjoy it. Kanji ka Pani Recipe is available in both Hindi (हिन्दी) and English.
Ingredients For Gajar ki Kanji:-
Step 1 Ingredients of Gajar ki Kanji vegetables:-
- Cauliflower – 800 gm
- Carrot – 500 gm
- Beetroot – 2 pieces
Step 2:- Ingredients for Gajar ki Kanji Ka Pani:-
- Water – 2 Lt
- Rai/ Black Mustard Seeds – 60 gms grinded
- Salt – 2 Teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Gajar ki Kanji ka Pani:-
Step 1: For Gajar ki kanji Water:-
- Take 2 Lt of Water and Put grinded Rai/ Black Mustard Seeds, Salt, Asafetida and Beetroot in it.
- Cut Beet root in small pieces and put it in Rai water.
- Mix it well, Cover it with a plate and put it under sun.
- Mix it in 2 hours with dry spoon and let it be till Sun is there.
Step 2 For Gajar ki Kanji Vegetables:-
- Take Carrot and Cualiflower and cut into pieces.
- Take a big Bhagona and boil water and put 1 teaspoon salt in it.
- When water is boiling, put all cut vegetables in it and let it cook.
- After 5 minutes check one piece if it is partially soft then take out the vegetables from water and keep it on cotton cloth to dry.
- After 2 hours put the vegetables in Rai ka pani.
- Now put it in Sun again. Next day red color of beetroot will come and check it, if it tastes little sour and khatta, your Kanji pani is ready.
- Hot Tip:- Sometimes Sun is so strong that Kanji ka pani looses its taste, so when it is best in the taste refrigerate it. In fridge it will have same taste for longer period and you can enjoy it for long.
More Recipes for Holi:-
- Gujiya recipe Vidhi for Holi
- Mathri Recipe
- Namak Pare Recipe
- Moong Dal dahi Bhalla/ Dahi Vada Recipe
- Urad Dal Dahi Vada/ Dahi Bhalla Recipe
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.