If you like spicy Paneer so Matar Paneer is a best option, very easy to make and delicious in taste. Try it. You can serve Matar Paneer with Roti, Paratha, Naan or Puri and Matar Pulao. Matar Paneer recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Matar Paneer:-
- Pea – 60 gm
- Cottage Cheese/ Paneer – 300 gm
- 2 small spoon of Garlic Ginger paste
- Onion – 4 medium size grinded
- Tomato – 4 medium size grinded
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilly Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 150 ml
- Oil – 2 table spoon
How to prepare Matar Paneer:-
- Take Cottage Cheese/ Paneer and cut into small square pieces.
- Put a Kadahi on full gas and put Oil in it.
- When hot, add Asafetida to it, then Ginger Garlic paste, Cumin Seeds and Garam Masala to it.
- Now put grinded Onion to it and let it fry till it is golden brown in color.
- When Onion is golden, put Red chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder and add grinded Tomato and Salt to it.
- Let it fry till Oil is visible from all sides.
- Now put Peas and Paneer pieces to it.
- Mix it well.
- Take a cooker and put all veg in it and add Water to it.
- Mix well.
- Close lid and wait for 2 whistles.
- Close gas.
- After steam is over, open the lid.
- Your yummy Matar Paneer is ready to serve.
- Serve hot.
- You can serve it with Roti, Paratha, Naan or Puri and Matar Pulao.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.