We go to restaurants and order Naan to eat. Do you know Naan is so simple to prepare in simple steps with your very own Tawa (Griddle). Be chef of your kitchen and see happiness and surprise on your family’s face by serving Naan in dinner. You can serve it with Dum Aloo, Lauki Ke Kofte, Matar Mushroom or Sadabahar Palak. Tawa Naan recipe is available in both Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Serves 4 persons 4 लोगो के लिए
Ingredients of Tawa Naan:-
- Maida/ finely grounded wheat flour – 500g
- Curd/ Dahi – 125g
- Milk – 100 ml
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Eno – 1.5 teaspoon
- Desi Ghee/ Pure Ghee – 2 table spoon
How to prepare Tawa Naan:-
Tawa Naan Dough preperation:-
- Take a big plate and take all Maida in it add Curd,Milk,Sugar, Salt, Oil and Eno in it and knead (Gundna) it to make dough.
- Note-Not Desi Ghee/ Pure Ghee, it will be put on naan when it is made.
- If needed add water accordingly.
- Keep it for 2 hours.
- When fermented, it is ready to make naan.
- Hot Tip – Eno is used for fermentation.
Now prepare Tawa Naan:-
- Now take dry Maida, a Griddle, Flat Spoon, a bowl of Water, Rolling Pin and Rolling Base.
- Take a small ball of Maida dough and roll on rolling base with the help of dry Maida and Rolling Pin.
- Put Tawa on medium heat.
- When Tawa is hot, check it by sprinkling water drops on it, if it evaporates it is ready.
- Wet your hand from the bowl you kept before.
- Bila Huan Maida on Rolling Base, touch it with your wet hand, on the upper layer of it.
- Now put this on Tawa, wet side should be on Tawa, dry one above.
- Now do Tawa upside down on flame.
- Your Maida should face the flame directly.
- You will notice it is being reddish brown.
- Rotate Tawa so that Naan is cooked in all sides.
- Now again put Tawa on gas.
- Your naan is ready.
- Take it out with flat spatula.
- Put Desi Ghee or White Butter/ Safed Makhan on it.
- Your yummy Butter Naan is ready.
- Hot tip – If you put Desi Ghee or White Butter/ Safed Makhan it becomes Butter Naan.
- Serve it hot.
- You can serve it with Dum Aloo, Lauki Ke Kofte, Sadabahar Palak, Matar Mushroom.
- In my platter naan is served with Sadabahar Palak.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.