In Hindu religion after prayer we give Charnamrit as Parsad to drink, it is sweet. It is very tasty and auspicious. Here I have given a method which makes it very delicious. Easy to make, try it. Charnamrit Recipe is available in Hindi (हिन्दी) and English both.
Ingredients of Charnamrit:-
- Milk – 800 ml
- Sugar – 120 gm
- Chironji – 10 gm
- Makhane – 30 gm
- Tulsidal/ Tulsi leaves – 4-5 leaves
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Gangajal – 2 teaspoon
- Pure Ghee – melted 1 teaspoon
- Curd – 160 gm
- Dry Coconut – grated 2 table spoon
How to prepare Charnamrit:-
- Take 800ml of cold Milk in a big bowl.
- Now pour Sugar in it and mix well.
- Now Mix Chironji in it.
- Put Makhane in a mixer jar and churn it only for 2 sec, it will be in small pieces.
- Now put all Makhana’s in Milk.
- Now put Tulsidal, Honey, Gangajal, Dry coconut and Pure Ghee in it and mix it well.
- Now put Curd in it and mix it well.
- Your tasty Charnamrit is ready.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.