After having food, we crave for something sweet, as sweet is a good digestive and great in taste, so here I have Fruit Custard for you, simple to make and great in taste. Try it, you will love it. Fruit Custard Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Fruit Custard:-
- Milk – 1 liter
- Cold Milk in bowl – 70 ml
- Cream – 162 gm
- Custard Powder – 30 gm
- Sugar – 156 gm
- Mango – 400 gm or 2 piece
- Banana – 200 gm or 1 piece
- Grapes – 60 gm
- Apple – 264 gm or 2 piece peeled.
How to prepare Fruit Custard फ्रूट कस्टर्ड बनाने की विधि:-
- Take a Bhagona and put 1 liter milk in it and keep it to boil on full gas.
- Take a bowl and 70 ml cold milk and mix Custard Powder in it and keep aside.
- After a boil, mix the Custard mixture in the milk.
Custard mix in Milk कस्टर्ड दूध में मिला हुआ
- Wait for a 1 minute and 50 seconds, add Sugar to it and let it boil for 20 seconds.
- Close gas and keep it aside to cool.
- After 3 hrs, cut fruits in small pieces, till now your Custard is cool.
- Now mix Cream to it and chopped fruits to it.
- Refrigerate it for 4 hours so that it will be cool.
- Your tasty Custard is ready to serve.
- If left, refrigerate it again.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.