Bhindi i.e Lady finger, is a very tempting vegetables with health. Green vegetables are good for health and are necessary in growing years. It is popular among children, you can make it in different ways and enjoy your lunch or dinner with Dal, Roti or Paratha. It is nutritious and very easy to make, great in taste. Try it. Bhindi is available whole year so it is easy to have it. Bhindi ki Sabzi recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Bhindi ki Sabzi:-
- Lady finger – ½ kg
- Oil – 2 table spoon
- Fennel Seeds – 2 teaspoon
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Bhindi ki Sabzi:-
- Take lady finger, wash thoroughly and cut into small pieces.
- Take a Kadhai with oil on high flame.
- When hot, put Fennel Seeds and Cumin Seeds in it.
- When Cumin Seeds are fried, put Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and mix them well.
- Now put Bhindi in it and put Salt and mix it well.
- Simmer gas and cover it with a lid.
- Leave it and mix it in small intervals (every 2-3 minutes).
- Do it till Bhindi becomes soft. Generally it takes 6-10 minutes.
- When it is soft, take out lid and leave it on simmer.
- Mix it in small interval (every minute). It ensures that it doesn’t get burnt at the bottom.
- After 10 minutes, close gas. Your Bhindi is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.