Rasam is loved by all and Rice is favourite food, when this combination is served everybody loves it. Rasam Chawal is very easy to prepare and is very delicious and full of nourishment. Rasam Chawal recipe is available in both Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Serves 4 persons
Refer following Recipe For Rasam:-
Ingredients for Rasam:-
- Arhar/ Tur Dal – 180g
- Water – 1lt
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Tamarind Paste – 1.5 teaspoon
- Rasam powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Green coriander leaves – 20g
How to prepare Rasam:-
- Soak Dal for 15 minutes.
- Take a cooker and put Dal in it, pour 1 Lt Water and add Turmeric Powder and Salt on medium gas.
- Close lid and leave, till steam is made and let it blow whistle, leave till 8 whistles, then close gas.
- Leave it in steam.
- Meanwhile take a Kadahi and put Tamarind Paste with 60ml Water, when boiled add Asafetida and Red Chili Powder in it and Rasam Powder (of any company, I use M.T.R).
- When it is boiling add Dal to it.
- Garnish it with green coriander leaves.
- Your yummy tasty Rasam is ready to serve.
Refer Following Recipe for Rice :-
Ingredients for Rice:-
How to prepare Rice:-
- To make Rice you should take a Bhagona, or deep utensil which you can be keep on gas.
- Firstly soak rice for 15 minutes in Bhagona, to get great result.
- Now wash them and pour Water in it and keep on medium Gas.
- After one boil simmer gas.
- After 10 minutes , take it out by perforated spoon.
- Check it by taking one rice strand on your finger and press it, if it is soft, it is ready.
- Take a strainer and strain rice, all white water is strained.
- Your white Khile Rice is ready.
- Now put in the bowl you want to serve in and add Desi Ghee to it.
- Your fat free rice is ready.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.