We all love Fresh Green Peas and eat in different ways. Here I have a mouth watering recipe of Matar Paratha which will give you a magical feel and is so tasty that you will make it again and again. Matar Paratha is very easy to make and is great in taste, so try it. It can be Served with Curd, Hari Dhaniya Chutney or Hari Mirch ka Achaar, with Aloo Tamatar Sabzi or Sauce. Matar ka Paratha recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Matar ka Paratha:-
- Green Peas – 370 gm
- Oil – 2 table spoon
- Asafetida – ½ teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1.25 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
- Oil – 200 gm
- Gundha Atta
How to prepare Matar ka Paratha:-
- Take a grinder and grind Peas as shown in figure.
- Now take a Kadahi and put it on high gas.
- Put Oil in it, when heated add Asafetida, Cumin Seeds, Red Chili Powder, Garam Masala, Salt and Coriander Powder in it.
- Put all grind Peas in it to roast and simmer gas.
- When roasted keep it aside to cool.
- Now take Gundha Atta, take a small piece of it and make ball , keep dry Atta, it helps in rolling.
Atta Ball आटे की लोई
- Take a rolling base and pin.
- Roll ball on rolling base with help of rolling pin.
- Now put roasted Peas in it with a spoon.
- Cover it from all sides.
- Now again roll it on rolling base with rolling pin, do it softly so that filling remains inside.
- Take a Tawa, put it on high gas.
- Grease Tawa with Oil, put this on it.
Upside down पलटते हुए
- Put oil on another side.
Matar ka Paratha मटर का पराठा
- It can be Served with Curd, Hari Dhaniya Chutney or Hari Mirch ka Achaar, with Aloo Tamatar Sabzi or Sauce.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.
हरी मटर का पराठा बनाने की विधि Matar ka Paratha recipe
पारुल मित्तल Parul Mittal
Based on 15 Review(s)