Mango, we all love it and have it in many ways. As it is available for 2-3 months only, we make pickle of it to have it all round the year. Here I have given a very simple method to make Meetha Aam ka Lacha Achar, which is so yummy in taste that you will be happy to have it and it will enhance taste of every thing you eat. So try it. Meetha Aam ka Lacha Achar recipe is available in Hindi (हिन्दी) and English both.
Please also see Khatta Aam ka Lacha Achar Recipe. You will like it.
Ingredients of Meetha Aam ka Lacha Achar:-
- Raw Mango – 2 kg
- Red Chili Powder – 22 g
- Mangrel/ Black Nigella seeds – 2 g
- Methi/ Fenugreek – 32 g
- Moti Saunf/ Fennel Seed – 42 g
- Garam Masala – 10 gm
- Salt – 160 gm
- Asafetida – 9 g
- Sugar – 1 kg 514 g
How to prepare Meetha Aam ka Lacha Achar:-
- Take Raw mangoes peel them and grate it.
- Take Mangrel, Moti Saunf and Methi in a grinder and grind it little, do not make powder of it, only crush it.
- Take a big kadahi on full gas and put all grated Mango in it and add all ingredients in it.
- Mix it well with a spatula, cover with lid and simmer gas.
- Your Achar will take 1 hr 20 minutes to be made.
- Keep mixing it in small intervals.
- After given time close gas and keep it aside to cool.
- Store it in a air tight jar and refrigerate it.
- Your yummy Meethe Aam Ka Lacha is ready.
- You can have it for a year or more.
- Never put wet spoon in it, always take it out with dry spoon otherwise it will get fungus.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.