We tempt on Mushrooms, many times we think it is difficult to make it at home and so we prefer to have it in restaurant. Once you go thru the process I have mentioned, you will easily make it, as it is so tempting and full of nourishment. Serve Mushroom Matar hot with Roti, Paratha or Naan. Mushroom Matar recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Mushroom Matar:-
- Mushroom – 250g chopped
- Onion – 2 finely chopped
- Tomato – 2 finely chopped
- Peas – 120g peeled
- Oil – 2 table spoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Mushroom Matar:-
- Peel all Peas.
- Cut Onions, tomatoes and Mushroom.
- Take a Wok/ Kadahi on high gas, put Oil in it.
- Now put Cumin Seeds in it and then Garam Masala.
- Add Onion in it.
- Fry it till it is light brownish, put Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt in it, mix it well and simmer gas.
- Add together all peeled Peas, Mushrooms and Tomatoes.
- Mix it well with a spatula, and cover it with lid.
- Mix it in small intervals.
- Then when your Peas are soft and Mushrooms are cooked close gas.
- Your tasty Mushroom Matar is ready to serve.
- Serve Mushroom Matar hot with Roti, Paratha or Naan.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.