Onion Uttapam is a mouth watering South Indian recipe. Onion Uttapam is so attractive to look at and so tasty. Made in simple steps. You can serve with Sambar and Coconut Chutney. Onion Uttapam is a very yummy breakfast or lunch and dinner. You can enjoy Onion Uttapam anytime. Onion Uttapam is a very nice snack time. Onion Uttapam recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Onion Uttapam:-
- Dosa Idli Batter – ½ kg
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Onion – 1 piece finely chopped
- Fresh Green coriander – 50gms finely chopped
- Green chili – 1 piece finely chopped
- Oil – 200ml
How to prepare Onion Uttapam:-
- Take Dosa Idli Batter and put onion, green chili, and coriander in it with salt, mix it well.
- Now take a Tawa/ Griddle, put on high gas.
- When it is heated, grease it with Oil if it is iron tawa, do not greese if it is a nonsticking tawa, with the help of Flat Spatula, then put Dosa Paste on it with Ball Scoop.
- Spread it round, and put Oil from all side with a Flat Spoon.
- After 1 min, do it upside down with Flat Spoon, put Oil on another side also.
- Now simmer gas, and keep doing it upside down in small intervals.
- After 5-7 minutes you will feel it crispy and reddish brownish in color.
- Note:- If you don’t like crispy Uttapam, take it to serve, when it is cooked on both sides and is soft.
- Now it is ready to serve, Please serve it with Sambar and Coconut Chutney.
- You can serve it plain also. Your tasty Uttapam is ready to eat.
- Serve it hot.
Related Recipes संबंधित व्यंजन
- Masala Dosa Recipe
- Soft Idli Sambar Recipe
- Urad Dal Ke Vade Recipe
- Onion Uttapam Recipe
- Tomato Onion Uttapam Recipe
- Sambar Recipe
- Coconut/ Nariyal Chutney Recipe
- Rice Recipe Chawal
- Rasam Recipe
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.