Urad Dal Ke Vade are easy to make and can be served in different ways. It is a South Indian Recipe served with Sambar. Yummy Urad Dal Ke Vade can be served as Dahi Vada in North India and also can be taken dry with Coconut Chutney. It can be served with Sambar and Coconut Chutney then they are ready to eat. It can also be served as Dahi Vada using Curd, and Meethi Saunth Chutney. Urad Dal Vada recipe is available in Hindi (हिन्दी) and English both.
Serves 4 person
Ingredients of Urad Dal Ke Vade:-
- Urad Dal – 250g
- Oil – 200ml
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Mixer Grinder
- Vada Maker
How to prepare Urad Dal Ke Vade:-
- Soak Urad Dal for 5 hrs.
- Strain the Water and grind Dal in Mixy, mix it with Salt and Asafetida and grind it, till it becomes smooth paste.
- Now take Kadahi (wok) and put oil to heat on medium gas.
- Fill Dal in Vada maker.
- When oil is moderate hot put the Dal into it thru Vada maker.
- Now leave it for 1 minute then upside down.
- Do this process till the Vada’s are brownish in shade.
- Now take them out.
- They are ready to serve.
- It can be served with Sambar and Coconut Chutney then they are ready to eat.
- It can also be served as Dahi Vada using Curd, and Meethi Saunth Chutney.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.