In Vrat there are many tasty sabjis to eat for those you will need Pooris to enhance the taste. So here I have given a very simple method to make Pooris from Kuttu Atta. Often it is assumed that Kuttu is very tough to make Pooris as it will break before going in Oil. Here I have given a easy method to knead Kuttu Atta to make Pooris. Kuttu ki Poori recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Kuttu ki Atta Poori:-
- Kuttu ka Atta – 250 gm
- Water – 50 ml
- Boiled Arbi – 3
- Oil – half filled kadahi
How to prepare Kuttu ki Atta Poori:-
- Take Kuttu Atta in a big plate or bowl.
- Mash all Arbi in it.
- Note:- Arbi gives base to Kuttu Atta so that you can roll this easily.
- Now mix all Atta with it.
- Pour Water and start kneading/ gundhna it.
- When kneaded keep it aside.
- Take a Kadahi on high flame and pour Oil in it.
- Take a rolling base and pin.
- Put 4-5 drops of Oil on rolling base so that Poori can be rolled easily.
- Take a small ball of Kuttu ka Atta and roll it.
- Till now Oil is hot so put it in it.
- Do it upside down.
- When feel, it is cooked from both sides.
- Take it out.
- Serve it with sabji.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.