Ingredients for Kaddu ki sabji:-
- Pumpkin/ Kaddu – 250 g
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Sendha Namak – 1 teaspoon
- Cooker Whistle – 3
- Fresh Coriander leaves – to garnish
- Fresh Green Chili – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Kaddu ki sabji:-
- Take Kaddu wash it and peel it, cut it in small pieces.
- Take a cooker on high flame and put Oil in it.
- Put Cumin Seeds when Oil is hot, then Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and put Kaddu in it.
- Put Salt and mix it well.
- Close lid and wait for 3 whistles.
- Now close gas.
- Take a Kadahi and put all Kaddu in it from cooker, on high flame.
- Mix it well and let the water dry. Mash Kaddu and keep it mixing in small intervals.
- When it is dry, simmer gas.
- When it is dried, garnish it with Coriander Leaves and Green Chili. डालें]
- Your Kaddu ki Sabji Vrat is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.