Vrat days, we eat Falahari food. Kaddu ki sabji is easily prepared, so you can make it and very tasty to have. Kaddu ki Sabji recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Kaddu ki sabji:-
- Pumpkin/ Kaddu – 250 g
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Sendha Namak – 1 teaspoon
- Cooker Whistle – 3
- Fresh Coriander leaves – to garnish
- Fresh Green Chili – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Kaddu ki sabji:-
- Take Kaddu wash it and peel it, cut it in small pieces.
- Take a cooker on high flame and put Oil in it.
- Put Cumin Seeds when Oil is hot, then Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and put Kaddu in it.
- Put Salt and mix it well.
- Close lid and wait for 3 whistles.
- Now close gas.
- Take a Kadahi and put all Kaddu in it from cooker, on high flame.
- Mix it well and let the water dry. Mash Kaddu and keep it mixing in small intervals.
- When it is dry, simmer gas.
- When it is dried, garnish it with Coriander Leaves and Green Chili. डालें]
- Your Kaddu ki Sabji Vrat is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.
कद्दू की सब्जी व्रत विधि Kaddu ki sabji Vrat Recipe
पारुल मित्तल Parul Mittal
Based on 5 Review(s)