Khasta Kachori is so yummy that you will make Khasta Kachori every time you will crave for something very tempting. It is so simple to make that you will not have to do preparations before hand. Serve it hot with Bajri Aloo and Meethi Saunth Chutney. Khasta Kachori recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Serves 4 persons 4 लोगो के लिए
Ingredients of Khasta Kachori:-
For the filling
- Moong Dalmonth – 40g
- Haldiram’s Aloo Bhujiya – 35g
- Asafetida – 1 teaspoon
- Amchoor powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon
- Maheen Saunf – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Aam achaar Masala – 2 teaspoon
- Water – 2-4 teaspoon
For Aata kneading:-
- Wheat flour – 350g
- Semolina (Sooji) – 130g
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
- Pure Ghee – 70g
- Oil – ½ wok or Kadahi for deep fry
How to prepare Khasta Kachori:-
- Take all ingredients of filling and grind them in a smooth paste.
- Put them aside.
- Now take all ingredients of Flour and mix them well with your hands so that Desi Ghee is mixed well.
- Now Knead it a little hard not very soft.
- Take your filling and pour 2 spoon of water in it so that it can easily be filled in your Aata ball.
- Put wok/ Kadhai on gas on full flame.
- Now take small ball of Aata and make a little hole in between.
- Put grease your hand with oil and touch it in that hole.
- Now the filling in it and close it softly.
- Now flatten it on Rolling board with Rolling pin.
- Keep it aside and make 3-4 Kachoris.
- Your Oil is ready, now put 3-4 Kachoris in it and fry them.
- When they are reddish brownish in color take them out.
- Your Khasta kachori is ready to serve.
- Now repeat this procedure.
- Serve it hot with Bajri Aloo and Meethi Saunth Chutney.
- You can serve it with Aloo Tamatar Sabzi also.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.