Aloo Matar Tamatar Sabzi is a combination of Tomato, Peas (Matar) and Potato (Aloo). Aloo Matar Tamatar Sabzi is famous in North India, easy to prepare. Aloo Matar Tamatar Sabzi, taught to me by my mother is very tempting, colourful, and healthy. Serve it with Roti (Chapati), Paratha or Poori with Curd (Dahi). Aloo Matar Tamatar recipe is available in Hindi (हिन्दी) and English both.
Serves 4 persons 4 लोगो के लिए
Ingredients of Aloo Matar Tamatar:-
- Onion – 1 piece finely chopped
- Peas – 100 gm peeled
- Tomato – 2 piece finely chopped
- Water – 200 ml
- Fresh green coriander – 20g finely chopped
- Green chili – 1 piece finely chopped
- Potato – 2 boiled crushed with hands
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – ½ teaspoon
How to prepare Aloo Matar Tamatar:-
- Take a cooker and put it on medium gas.
- Put Oil, when Oil is heated add Asafetida, Cumin Seed and Garam Masala to it and mix it with a Spatula.
- When Cumin Seed fried, add Onion in it and mix it well.
- When Onion is brownish, add Peas in it and add Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt to it.
- When Peas is cooked add Tomato and keep it for 10 minutes to cook.
Hot Tip:- When Peas are cooked, then put Tomato in the veg, otherwise as Tomato has acidic base Peas will not be cooked nicely.
- Now add Potatoes and Water in it and put the lid.
- Wait for 2 whistles and close gas.
- Your yummy Tamatar Matar Aloo is ready.
- Open it, garnish it with Fresh Green Coriander and Fresh Green Chili.
- Serve hot
- Serve it with Roti (Chapati), Paratha or Poori with Curd (Dahi).
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.