Brinjal is a vegetable, which is made in different ways and is a tasty veg. Here I’m telling a recipe which is simple and spicy to enhance your taste buds, served with Jowar Roti. This flour is famous in Maharashtra (India). When served with Bharwan Baigan this combination is sufficient to fulfill your appetite of good food. Bharwan Baigan Sabzi with Jowar Roti recipe is available both in English and Hindi (हिंदी).
Serves 4 person 4 लोगो के लिए
Ingredients for Bharwan Baigan Sabzi with Jowar Roti:-
For Jowar Aata:-
- Jowar Aata – 150g
- Wheat Flour – 80g
- Pure Ghee – 50g
For Bharwan Baigan:-
- Brinjal small round – 5 pieces [keep them full only make 4 cut, so that you can check inside and Masala can be filled in it].
- Long Brinjal – 2 pieces [cut into long 4 pieces each]
- Oil/ preferable Mustard Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Asafetida – ½ teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Bharwan Baigan Sabzi with Jowar Roti:-
First Bharwan Baigan recipe:-
- Take a Kadahi /wok on medium gas.
- Put oil in it and when heated put Asafetida, Garam Masala, Cumin Seeds, Red Chili powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder and add all Brinjals together in it and mix it well.
- Now add Salt.
- Mix it well, cover with lid and simmer gas.
- Mix it in small intervals.
- When Brinjals are soft, softly press it.
- Do it upside down in small intervals, so that it is cooked from both sides.
- when Brinjals are cooked, your Bharwan Baigun is ready.
- Serve it hot with Jowar Roti.
Jowar Roti process:-
- Take both Flour and Knead it.
- Your Dough is ready, make Roti from it.
- Jowar Dough is same as wheat Dough.
- Note:- Jowar Roti making is similar to wheat Roti making. You can see my Aata Gundna and Roti Making by my links given.
- Serve Bharwan Baigan and Jowar Roti.
- Put Desi Ghee on Roti to enhance taste.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.