Aloo MatarTehri Pulao is a very tasty dish made of rice. You can make Aloo Matar Tehri easily and serve it to your guest. So try Aloo Matar Tehri and feel the magic of aroma and taste. Serve it with Curd, Green Hari Chili Pickle and Aloo Tamatar Sabzi. Aloo Matar Tehri recipe is available both in English and Hindi (हिंदी).
Serves 4 person 4 लोगो के लिए
Ingredients of Aloo Matar Tehri:-
- Rice (preferably Basmati) – 230g
- Fresh Peas peeled – 100g
- Potato (Aloo) – 180g finely chopped
- Pure Ghee (Desi Ghee) – 24g
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 11/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – 11/2 teaspoon
- Water – 300 ml
How to prepare Aloo Matar Tehri:-
- Take Rice wash and soak it for ½ an hour.
- Take a cooker, put it on medium gas and put Desi Ghee in it.
- When it is hot, put Cumin seed and 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala in it.
- Now put , Red chili powder , Coriander powder , Turmeric Powder and Peas and Potato in it.
- Put salt in it and mix it ,cover it with a lid, simmer gas.
- Hot Tip – Do not fix the lid.
- Now check your Vegetables, when cooked put Rice in it.
- Put water in it, mix it well, put gas on medium and wait for a boil.
- Now when it boils, simmer gas, cover it with lid don’t fix it, and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Now open lid, check your Rice, if it is made and Water is evaporated.
- Close gas.
- Now put a pinch of Garam Masala on it and fix the lid.
- Hot Tip – Doing this enhances the aroma of your Tehri.
- Let it be in steam for 5 minutes.
- Now open cooker, your Potato Pulao is ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.