Shudh/ Pure Desi Ghee plays a essential role in our lives. We put Shudh/ Pure Desi Ghee in Dal, Chawal and spread on Roti. It is good for health, so we want it to give our kids in different ways. Just follow simple steps given below and change your fresh cream to Shudh/ Pure Desi Ghee. As it is a long process, but when you feel the aroma of home made Ghee, you will say it was worth. Desi Ghee and Khoya Recipe is available in English and Hindi (हिन्दी) both.
Ghee from Malai (Cream) Recipe gives you 4 delicious dishes to eat in 3 steps:-
Step 1: Prepare Ghar ka Fresh Cream.
Step 2: Prepare Ghar ka Fresh White Butter.
Step 3: Prepare fresh Khoya and Desi Ghee.
Step 1: Prepare Ghar ka Fresh Cream:-
- Take fresh milk and boil it.
- Put a jali on it, keep it to cool.
- You will see a thin layer of cream on it.
- Now put the milk in fridge.
- After 4 hours, when milk is cold you will see a thick layer of cream on milk.
- Take a knife and scratch all cream from it sides.
- Take cream out with a perforated spoon.
- Put it in a bowl.
- This is Fresh Cream.
Step 2: Prepare Ghar ka Fresh White Butter (Makhan):-
Ingredient: Fresh cream (At least 2 cup) / 2 कप ताज़ी मलाई
- Take a deep bowl.
- Put Fresh Cream in the bowl and start stirring it well with a table spoon.
- Stir Cream with Spoon without stopping.
- First the cream will turn into liquid and then you will feel it thickens.
- Now the white butter (Makhan) and milky water is separated.
- Take out White Butter (Makhan) From Milky water.
- Take Water and wash your White Butter.
- Your White Butter is ready to eat.
Step 3: Prepare fresh Khoya and Pure (Desi) Ghee:-
- Now take a Wok.
- Put it on high gas.
- Put White Butter in it, stir it in intervals, so that it does not stick in the base.
- You will see butter changes into liquid.
- Note – You will have to stir it in short intervals till Ghee is made.
- Now wait for boil, after boil comes, simmer gas.
- After sometime white Butter will be little brownish in color.
- You have to stir it in small intervals.
- Now after sometime you will notice Ghee coming in sides.
Ghee is Visible घी दिख रहा है
- Gas will remain on simmer and now whole ghee will come out, stir it in small intervals.
- When Ghee is about to prepare, foam will be made, if it comes out of your vessel then sprinkle little water and simmer gas.
- Now your pure ghee is made.
- You can see Ghee is floating and brown part is Khoya.
- Keep it for some time to cool.
- Now take a jar and a strainer and pour ghee into the jar through it.
- Now your Desi Ghee is separated from Khoya.
- Press Khoya with spatula, so that remaining ghee will also come out.
- After Pure Ghee is cool, close the jar with a lid and keep it in the fridge to store.
- Pure (Desi) Ghee is ready to use.
- Note-The remaining substance called Khoya is also very useful.
- You can prepare sweets and Curries with Khoya, which is again very tasty and delicious.
- You can see Khoya matar.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.