We all love restaurant food, as it is different from our normal day food. Khoya Matar is a recipe which can be made easily at home, and if you make Pure Ghee at home then you are blessed with pure Khoya at home. You can also see my recipe of making Pure Ghee and Khoya. Khoya Matar is very easy to make and is delicious, so try it and you will love it. Khoya Matar Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Khoya Matar:-
- Khoya – 75 gm
- Water lukeworm – 100 ml
- Onion – 1 medium finely chopped
- Boiled Onion – 2
- Tomato – 4 big finely chopped
- Peas – 60 gm
- Asafetida – half teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1.5 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
How to prepare Khoya Matar:-
- Take luke worm water and pour it in Khoya and keep it aside.
- Take a cooker on high flame, put 2 Onions in it and add little water, close lid and let it whistle.
- After 2 whistle close gas and keep it aside.
- Take a Kadahi on high flame, put Oil in it and let it heat.
- Add Asafetida to it, then Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala half teaspoon and mix chopped Onion to it.
- Simmer gas, let it fry.
- Take out boiled Onion and grind it.
- When Onions are reddish, mix Grind paste of boiled Onion to it.
- Let it fry.
- Meanwhile take a bowl and mix Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Garam Masala and add water to it.
- Mix to make a paste, keep it aside.
- When Onion is roasted, put this spice paste into it, mix it for a minute.
- Now put Khoya, Tomato and Peas in it and let it fry.
- Cover lid to it.
- Mix it in small intervals.
- When Oil is visible from all sides, close gas.
- Your Khoya Matar is ready to serve.
- Serve it with Roti or Parathas.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.