We go to Halwai for yummy Kachoris to make our Sunday special. Urad Dal ki Kachori are so tempting and yummy, loved by all. Kids also tempt towards it. Urad Dal ki Kachori is very easy to make. Here I am telling you to make Urad Dal ki Kachori in easy steps. Try it and this time you surprise your family with a treat. Urad Dal ki Kachori is available in Hindi (हिंदी ) and English both.
Ingredients for Urad Dal ki Kachori:-
- Split Black Gram/ Urad Dal – 150 gm
- Kneaded Wheat flour
- Oil – Half kadahi to deep fry
- Fennel Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Urad Dal ki Kachori:-
Preperation of filling:-
- First of all take Urad Dal, wash it thoroughly and soak it for 2 hours.
- After it get soaked, rinse it.
- Take out all water and put it in a grinder.
- Add all Spices and grind it.
- Now take a Kadahi on high flame, put 1 tablespoon Oil in it.
- Now put grind Dal in it and keep mixing it with the help of spatula.
- When Dal is roasted, close gas and keep it aside to cool.
Preperation of Kachori:-
- Meanwhile take dough, add little Salt to it.
- Knead dough, it should be soft (mulayam), grease your hand with Oil and knead the flour so that Kachori will taste good.
- Now take a kadahi on high flame, fill it half with Oil.
- Take a small ball on a rolling base and flatten it little with rolling pin.
- Fill little roasted Dal in it.
- Close it from all sides.
- Flatten it little.
- Your Oil is heated, put this in Oil to fry.
- You can put 2 to 3 kachoris at a time in Oil.
- When it is brown from one side, do it upside down.
- See, when it is reddish brown from both sides take it out.
- Your yummy Urad Dal ki Kachori is ready to serve.
- Serve it hot.
- You can serve it with Aloo Tamatar ki Sabji and Boondi ka Raita.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.