We love to have snacks when we are not hungry but want to have something tasty. For this time Namak Pare are the best, it satisfies the desire of intake and is very delicious. Here I have given a very easy method to make it at home without any fuss, some easy steps and it is made. Try it and enjoy. Namak Para recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Namak Pare:-
- Maida Flour- 500 gm
- Suji – 30 gm
- Oil – 150 ml
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
- Ajwain/ Carom Seeds – 1.5 teaspoon
- Water – 340 ml
- Half Kadahi Oil to deep fry
How to prepare Namak Pare:-
- Take Maida Flour and Suji in a big plate and make a hole in between and fill it with Oil.
- Now put Salt and Ajwain in it.
- Now mix it well with the ingredients by taking it in your palms and rub it.
- When it is mixed thoroughly put some water and knead(Goondna) it.
- Now take a rolling base and a rolling pin.
- Take a medium size ball of Dough and make it a round with the help of rolling pin on rolling base.
- Now take a knife and cut it into vertical and horizontal lines.
- Keep the pieces aside.
Deep fry Namak Pare नमकपारे तलने के लिए
- Take a kadahi, fill it half with Oil and keep on high flame for deep fry.
- When Oil is hot put some pieces in it to fry.
Put in Kadahi कड़ाही में ऐसे डालें
- Take a Perforated Spoon and do these pieces upside down.
- When they are reddish take them out on a plate.
- Repeat this process till you finish your dough.
- Take a newspaper and spread it on table and put Namak Pare on it to cool.
- Spread them on paper so that extra Oil will be soaked and it will get cool.
- When it is cool fill it in a air tight bottle and keep it.
- Namak Pare are made.
- You can keep it for a month and enjoy your snack.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.