Sukhe Aloo Matar ki Sabzi, as by name both ingredients are full of taste and health. You can have it in breakfast with a little lemon juice in it and as a veg in your lunch and dinner. All in one, Aloo Matar is easy to make and is very tasty. Aloo Matar is very nourishing. You can have Aloo Matar ki Sabzi with Kadhi, Arhar Dal and Roti/ Chapati, Pooris also with Bathua Parathas. Aloo Matar ki Sabzi recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Sukhe Aloo Matar ki Sabzi:-
- Green Peas – 400g
- Potato – 200g /2 potatoes
- Ginger paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon – 1
How to prepare Sukhe Aloo Matar ki Sabzi:-
- First take peas and peel it, wash potatoes, peel it and cut it in small square shape.
- Take a wok/ kadahi with oil on high flame.
- When heated, put Asafetida, then Cumin Seeds and ginger paste in it, mix it well, then add Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, peas and potatoes with Salt in it.
- Now simmer gas, and cover it with a lid.
- Mix it in small intervals approx 4-5 minutes.
- Try to cut potato with your spatula, when it is soft, your veg is ready.
- It takes around 15 minutes to cook.
- After it is cooked mix black pepper in it.
- Leave it for 2 minutes on simmer gas.
- Close gas, cover with a lid.
- Your yummy Aloo Matar is ready to be served.
- You can serve it in 2 ways, first as a breakfast dish, squeeze 2-3 drops of lemon in it and add finely chopped Coriander leaves and chili in it, it is a healthy and tasty breakfast.
- Secondly in dinner with Parathas, puris etc, it is a perfect food.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.