Masoor ki dal is a instant food which gives energy as it is full of proteins. Masoor ki dal is prepared in minutes and without any preparation. This is most nutritious food in North Indian Platter and can be serve it with Roti (Chapati) and Chawal (Rice). Masoor ki dal is very easy to prepare, so try it. Masoor ki dal recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Masoor ki dal:-
- Masoor ki dal – 175g
- Water – 600 ml
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
For Chaunka छौंके के लिए:–
- Desi Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Asafetida – ½ teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
How to prepare Masoor ki dal:-
- Take Masoor ki dal and soak it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it and keep in a cooker on high flame with water.
- Put Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt in it.
- Close lid and wait to whistle.
- After 2 whistle simmer gas, so that it cook well.
- After 4 whistles close gas, leave it in steam.
- When steam is over, open the lid, mix it well.
- Your Masoor ki dal is ready.
- Now take a Ball Scoop.
- Keep on high gas and pour Desi Ghee in it.
- When Desi Ghee is heated, put Asafetida, when Asafetida is fried put Cumin Seeds and when it is fried put Red Chili Powder in it.
- Hot Tip:- This should be done swiftly, otherwise Masala will be black.
- At once put it in the Dal.
- Your tasty and healthy Masoor ki dal is ready to serve.
- You can serve it with Roti and Chawal and make North Indian Platter.
- Also see Yellow Dal recipe, Urad Chana dal, Dhabe ki Tadke wali dal recipe.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.