Bottle guard is very healthy veg which we take in different forms. Lauki ka paratha is a way to have this veg in a tastier way, which is very tasty and full of health. Lauki ka paratha recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Lauki ka Paratha:-
- Bottle guard/ Lauki – half grated
- Wheat flour – 200 gm
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Lauki ka Paratha:-
- Take bottle guard, peel it and grate it.
- Take an onion and finely chop it.
- Now add spices given above and flour.
- Add water to it and knead the flour.
- Your kneaded flour is ready to make parathas.
- Take tawa on high flame and take the rolling base and rolling pin.
- Take a round ball and flatten it.
- Put little oil on tawa and put paratha on it to cook.
- Now do it upside down and put oil on it, repeat this process.
- When it is reddish from both sides, paratha is made.
- Serve it hot.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.