Pyaaz Paratha is very tasty and so simple to make. Sometimes we all crave for something new to eat which is tempting and filling, here is the answer, Pyaaz Paratha takes little time to be made with no preparation time I use Besan in this recipe as it soaks all water of Onion and makes easy to manage the filling, additionally enhances taste and adds flavour to your Paratha. Serve it with Pickle, Boondi Raita or Curd. Pyaaz Paratha recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Pyaaz Paratha:-
- Onion – 2 small size finely chopped
- Besan – 2 table spoon
- Red Chili Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Fresh Green Chili – 1 finely chopped
- Fresh Green Coriander – 12gm finely chopped
- Water – sprinkle with hand
- Hot Tip:- Filling should be thick so that it could easily be filled in your wheat ball and rolled easily, so water should be put accordingly.
- Kneaded Flour
- Dry Flour
How to prepare Pyaaz Paratha:-
- Take Besan and Onion, add Salt, Red Chili Powder, Green Chili and Green Coriander in it.
- Mix them well, if mixture is dry sprinkle little Water in it to make it little manageable mixture for filling.
- Now take Kneaded Wheat Flour and take a small ball of it.
- Keep it on Rolling Base and make a round shape with the help of Rolling Pin.
- Now put Onion Besan mixture in the middle and cover it from all sides.
- Again flat it with the help of Rolling Pin.
- Now take a Griddle/ Tawa, put it on full gas.
- Grease it with Oil and when heated put this stuffed Paratha on it.
- When reddish from one side do it upside down.
- Put Oil on it from both sides, when reddish from both sides, take it in a plate.
- Your tasty Pyaaz Paratha is ready to serve.
- Serve it with Pickle, Boondi Raita or Curd.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.