All in one Aloo Kachori is so yummy that it satisfies all your appetite. It is very easy to make. Aloo Kachori can be served in breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can serve Aloo Kachori with Hari Mirch Achaar, Gobhi Gajar Achaar or Meethi Saunth Chutney. Best combination is with Aloo Tamatar Sabzi. Aloo Kachori recipe is now available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Aloo Ki Kachori:-
- Boiled Potato – 2 mashed
- Red chili powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – ½ teaspoon
- Black Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chat Masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh Green coriander – 25 gm finely chopped
- Fresh green chili – 1 piece finely chopped
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Gundha Aata (Wheat kneaded)– 250 gm
- Oil – 200 ml (200 मिली लीटर तेल )
How to prepare Aloo Ki Kachori आलू की कचौड़ी बनाने की विधि:-
- Take mashed Potato and put Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Salt, Black Salt, Chat Masala, Roasted Cumin Powder, Garam masala, Dry Mango Powder and mix it well.
- Put Green Chili and Green Coriander in the filling and mix it well.
- Now take Gundha Aata (Wheat kneaded).
- Meanwhile put Oil in the Kadahi/ Wok on high gas and let it heat.
- Now take small ball of Dough on Rolling Base, do it flat by Rolling Pin.
- Now take it in hands and put the filling in it and close it from all sides.
- Put it on Rolling Base and slowly do it flat by Rolling Pin so that filling remains inside.
- Put it in the Oil inside Wok/ Kadahi.
- Take a Perforated Spoon and give a feather touch so that it will cook from base, then do upside down.
- Hot Tip:- Perforated Spoon is useful and helpful in deep fry as it automatically takes out extra Oil.
- When it is reddish brownish from both sides, take it out.
- Your yummy aloo ki kachori is ready to serve.
- You can serve it with Aloo Tamatar Sabzi and Hari Mirchi ka Achaar.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.