Ingredients of Gujiya:-
- Maida – 750 gm
- Khoya/ Mava – 300 gm
- Bura – 250 gm
- Kismis – 100 gm
- Dry Coconut Grated/ Sukha Nariyal grated – 50 gm
- Chironji – 20 gm
- Pure Ghee – 250 gm
- Oil – Half Kadhai full for deep fry
How to prepare Gujiya:-
- Take Khoya and put it in Kadhai on full gas and roast it till it is light pinkish in color. Remember, you should continously mix it otherwise it will stick in the bottom.
- Now put it aside to cool.
- Take a big plate and put all Maida in it and add Desi Ghee in it.
- Store 2 teaspoon of maida for water mixture, by which you will stick Gujia.
- Now rub Maida and Desi Ghee with your palm to mix it well.
- After doing this put some water in it and make dough.
- Till now your Khoya is cool, mix Kismis, grated Dry Coconut, Chironji with Bura in it and mix well.
- Now make small balls of Maida dough.
- Take a rolling base and pin.
- Put one ball at a time on rolling base and make it smooth round shape with the help of rolling pin.
- Now take this round shaped Maida in your hand, first put Maida Ghol in its edges then fill khoya filling in it.
- Now cover the filling by closing both ends.
- You can make a design outside this by Gujia Maker or make it by hand.
- Make all the Gujias like this and keep it on the tray.
Fry the Gujiya
- Now take a kadhai on medium gas and fill it half with oil for deep fry. भरे]
- Now put 3-4 raw Gujias in it to fry.
- When it is pinkish in color then take it out and keep it on paper so that it can soak extra oil.
- Your Gujiya is ready, keep it to cool, when cool, keep it in a container to store.
More Recipes for Holi
- Kanji ke Vade Recipe/ Tarika
- Mathri Recipe
- Namak Pare Recipe
- Moong Dal dahi Bhalla/ Dahi Vada Recipe
- Urad Dal Dahi Vada/ Dahi Bhalla Recipe
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.