In Vrat Kuttu ki Pakori is real motivation for me, because it is so tempting and tasty that we just love it. You can easily make Kuttu ki Pakori, and have the flavor and taste. Best match with Curd and Charnamrit. Kuttu Atta ki Pakori recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Vrat ke Kutu Atta Pakore Ingredients:-
- Raw Banana – 5 peeled and finely chopped
- Kuttu Atta – 75 gm
- Sendha Namak/ Rock Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – half Kadahi full for deep fry
- Green Coriander – to garnish finely chopped
- Green Chili – to garnish finely chopped
How to prepare Vrat ke Kutu Atta Pakore:-
- Take Raw Bananas, wash and peel them and finely chop.
- Now take a big plate or bowl and put Kuttu Atta in it and chopped Raw Banana.
- Mix it nicely and then add Salt, Pepper, Green chopped Coriander and Chili.
- Add very Little Water to make paste for Pakori.
- Put kadahi on high flame and then pour Oil in it.
- Let Oil heat.
- Now take small amount of Kuttu mixture and put in the Oil carefully.
- Kuttu Atta Pakori takes time to cook, but once it is cooked it is delicious.
- When Pakori is made take it out and repeat process till whole mixture is made.
- Kuttu Atta Kachche Kele ki Pakori is made, serve it with Curd and Charnamrit.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.