Meethi Saunth Chutney is very easy to make and is yummy in taste. Positive point is you can store it for a month in refrigerator. It enhances taste of every thing be it lunch, dinner or breakfast. So what you are thinking, go ahead and have it. Easy to make Meethi Saunth Chutney recipe is available in both Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Ingredients of Meethi Saunth – Meethi Chutney:-
- Mango Dry Powder – 100g
- Water – 700 ml
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Sugar – 760g
- Red Chili Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Meethi Saunth – Meethi Chutney:-
- Take Dry Mango Powder and mix it with water.
- Soak it for 10 minutes.
- Now strain it with a strainer in a deep vessel or Bhagona.
- After straining it, put the liquid on high flame.
- Put Red Chili Powder, Roasted Cumin Powder, Salt and Garam Masala in it.
- Now when it boils, put the Sugar in it.
- Simmer the gas.
- Stir it well in small intervals.
- Then check, when sugar dissolves, close the gas.
- Keep it to cool.
- When cool, store it in a air tight glass bottle and keep it in the fridge.
- Meethi Saunth Chutney is ready to eat.
Note ध्यान दे:-
- To use, take out with dry spoon, otherwise it will rotten. Always close the lid tightly.
- Meethi Chutney is very tasty, used in Aloo Tikki, and all Chaat items, with food, to enhance taste.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.