Aloo Tikki Chaat is so mouth watering and we urge for it. It is so tempting that we can have it at any time. So you don’t have to plan ,to go out for it, it can be easily made at home in simple steps. So for what you are waiting, make it and surprise your family. Have yummy Chatpati Aloo Tikki Chaat at home. Aloo Tikki Chaat recipe is available both in Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Ingredients of Aloo Tikki Chaat:-
- Boiled Potato – 4 medium sized
- Curd – 1 bowl /4 table spoon
- Meethi Saunth Chutney/sweet mango/tamarind chutney– Half small bowl OR 4 table spoon
- Red chili powder – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 2 teaspoon
- Salt – 2 teaspoon
- Pure Ghee/ Refined Oil – 20 ml or any refined oil
- Fresh Green Coriander – 12 gm of Coriander, finely chopped
- Cornflour – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Aloo Tikki Chaat:-
- Take potatoes in a plate, peel them and mash them/ Grate them with a grater into smooth dough.
- Now sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of Red Chili Powder, 1/2 teaspoon of Salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of Coriander Powder, with 1 teaspoon Cornflour.
- Hot Tip:- Cornflour is used so that Tikki is made easily as potato will not splash.
- Mix it well.
- Make small balls of mashed potatoes.
- Take a Tawa/ Griddle.
- Put on medium gas.
- Put little Desi Ghee/ Oil, with Flat Spatula and grease it well.
- Now put balls on it.
- Simmer gas.
- Now the upper layer of potato is pinkish.
- Do them upside down.
When both sides are reddish pinkish than press them to flat delicately.
- Meanwhile you churl the Curd, and put ½ tea spoon of Salt in it.
- Now repeat process, till it is reddish and crispy on both side.
- Take it in your serving plate, take a serving spoon, and firstly pour some Curd on it, till Tikki is covered, then put, Meethi Saunth Chutney on it with serving spoon.
- Now sprinkle Red Chili Powder and Coriander Powder on it.
- Garnish it with Green Coriander Leaves.
- Your Zayekadaar Tikki is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.