Tomato Onion chutney is a instant Chutney. It takes hardly 5 minutes to get cooked. sometimes we are in hurry and this veg is best for that time. You can serve it with Bathua Parathas, Pooris. It’s best combination is with Rasam and Chawal/ Rice. Tomato Onion chutney is light and good for health. Easily made and good in taste, try it. Tomato Onion chutney recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Tomato Onion Chutney:-
- Onion – 2 pieces chopped
- Tomato – 2 pieces chopped
- Fresh Green Chili – 2 piece, cut into 2 pieces
- Rai –1.5 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
How to prepare Tomato Onion Chutney:-
- Cut Onion, Tomato and chilli in big pieces.
- Take a Kadahi, put on high gas, put Oil in it.
- When Oil gets heated, put Rai in it.
- When Rai is fried, put all Tomatoes and Onion with Green Chili in it.
- Mix it well with a Spatula.
- Put Salt in it.
- Simmer gas and cover with lid.
- Let it be kept on gas for 6-7 minutes.
- Open lid, mix Black Pepper well and close gas.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.