Milk is present in all houses for different reasons. We get many things out of Milk, one of it is Fresh Cream/ Malai. Malai is so tasty and we can have it in different ways. Put on Bread, you can have Malai with Sugar and as a Fruit Cream. Fresh Cream/ Malai is very nourishing so give to kids in different ways. You can put Fresh Cream/ Malai in Veg to enhance taste. You can make Cream, White Butter from it and can make Khoya and Pure Ghee also. This recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Home Made Fresh Malai:-
How to prepare Home Made Fresh Malai :-
- Take fresh milk and boil it.
- Put a jali on it, keep it to cool.
- You will see a thin layer of cream on it.
- Now put the milk in fridge.
- After 4 hours, when milk is cold you will see a thick layer of cream on milk.
- Take a knife and scratch all cream from it sides.
- Take cream out with a perforated spoon.
- Put it in a bowl.
- This is Fresh Cream/ Malai.
- you can eat by spreading on Bread, can make Fruit Cream, can put little on Soup for beautification, can put in Gravy for taste etc.
- You can make Cream, White Butter from it and can make Khoya and Pure Ghee also. So having it is all in one in your house.
- Try Malai Kofta recipe, easy to make and yummy in taste.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.