We love street foods and crave for it always. Mouth watering street foods can be made at home, where there is no problem of cleanliness and as made in home, it is nourishing and healthy. Dahi Chutney Puri is so tempting that I cannot resist it and I know same is with you. So don’t wait and try it at home, its so simple to make and very tasty to have. Dahi Chutney Puri recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Dahi Chutney Puri Ingredients:-
- Curd – 1 small bowl churned
- Meethi Chutney – 1 small bowl
- Boondi – 2 teaspoon
- Boiled Potato make Masala Aloo – 1
- Green Coriander finely chopped – 1 table spoon finely chopped
- Red Chili Powder – to sprinkle
- Coriander Powder – to sprinkle
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon mix in Curd
- Pani puri/ Puchkas – 6
How to prepare बनाने की विधि:-
- Take Curd and churn it, add Salt in it.
- Take Meethi Chutney in a bowl so it will be easy to pour on puchkas.
- Take Puchkas/ Puri in a plate and make hole in it.
- Fill Masala Aloo inside hole.
- Now pour Curd on the Puchkas/ Puri with a teaspoon and after that Meethi Chutney.
- Sprinkle Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and Boondi on it.
- Sprinkle little Green Coriander and your Dahi Chutney Puri is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.