Serves 4 persons
Ingredients for Bathua Roti:-
- Wheat flour – 400gm
- Bathua/ Chenopodium Album – 400 gm
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1 pinch
- Water – 150 ml
- Pure Ghee
How To Prepare Bathua Roti:-
- Take Bathua, wash it, cut it and put it to boil in a cooker, on medium gas.
- After 2 whistle, close the gas and open the lid.
- Put it to cool.
- Now put it in mixer and grind it to smooth paste.
- Take Wheat Flour and Bathua together and put Asafoetida, Cumin Seed, Red Chili Powder and Salt in it, make Dough of it.
- Your Bathua Aata is ready to make Roti’s.
- Take a Griddle/ Tawa and keep it on medium gas.
- Now when heated.
- Now take a little ball of Bathua Aata and roll it with Rolling Pin On Rolling Base.
- Now put this on Tawa.
- Now when it is cooked from one side, do it upside down.
- Now take a Plier and put your half cooked Roti direct on gas.
- Do it upside down and when reddish from both sides, put it on plate and apply Pure Ghee on it with a Spoon.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.